A Little Dab of This & A Little Dash of That

Friday, March 28, 2014

Ready To Scream!


We've all been there from time to time.

These times created a lot of my Pet Peeves.

Others, have been the impetus for some of my posts:

Let's Chat About Rudeness

Breastaurants... ARGH!

Why Are Social Media Not Social?

OK, It's Official... I'm A Prude

A Few Thoughts From The Prude 

This Mouse Is Scary 

And of course, Today's Toys: Kids' Dream; Parents' Nightmare

     The scream inducing action of late, is the notion of people using God or any religion as a reason, excuse, or a scapegoat for mistreating others.   No amount of money, money saved, or any other cockamamie reason justifies it.  Especially since all religions that I know of have a version of the Golden Rule.  If what one is about to do to another, they would not have done to THEMSELVES;
DON'T DO IT.  Think it's high time to employ this model everywhere.

     I also have been getting stompin' mad whenever I hear fluff news, while girls the world over are still suffering just because they're female!  I should see that as headlines everyday, everywhere until the day that FGM is stopped, gender killing is done, slavery is stopped, and the list goes on and on and on!

So, glad to get that off my chest...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat!