A Little Dab of This & A Little Dash of That

Sunday, April 28, 2013

What Would You Have For a Pet?





Today is Sunday, and I am taking it easy.  Well, sorta.  Cleaning, and working on a couple of future posts.

Anyone try the frothing milk without a steamer trick yet?

The Big Question I would like to pose today is this:  If you could have any pet, real, extinct or imaginary, what would it be?  If you have time, let me know.  If not, just have fun imagining.

Mine, would be a dragon.  For one, (once trained of course), he could steam my milk for my cappuccino.  Then I wouldn't have to worry about any ol' "steamer trick". 

I also wouldn't have to worry about traffic if I could take to the skies on my sweet, cutie ptootie,  Fueggi.

And just think how nice everyone would be to me.

Enjoy your Sunday.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat!